The title and the cover of the much anticipated third installment of the Hunger Games has finally be unveiled!
Contrary to the rumors of the book being named The Victors, the wonderful new title is Mockingjay!
David Levithan (VP Editorial Director, Scholastic) had this to say about the new revelations:
I am not, under any circumstances, allowed to divulge the contents of the third Hunger Games book. Nada. Nothing. Not a peep. I can, however, share with you five things that will not be appearing in the new book:
- Panem is not shaken up when District 9 is nominated for a best picture Oscar.
- At no point does President Snow utter the line, “This is Snowmageddon, baby.”
- Despite internet rumors to the contrary, it is not revealed that Cinna has been secretly designing outfits for a Capitol operative known as “Lady GaGa.”
- All rumors of a crossover appearance by Geronimo Stilton are false.
- In a tough editorial call, we decided not to have Katniss win the Hunger Games…only to be interrupted by Kanye West.
3 thoughts on “Book 3 Title and Cover Revealed!”
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! im so excited!! i can’t wait!!!